2/21/08 Time Lapse between edits

Posted by Shule Shule
I haven't done much on HymnWiki in a while, but not without cause: I've been going through some computer changes (i.e. switching over to Linux, getting new hardware, doing it again, and such).  I'm still doing it.  Anyway, once my hard drive arrives, I get my computer put together, and the OS installed properly so that my sound works again, hopefully I can use LilyPond and notate more sheet music (I could do it now, but I like to listen to the sheet music I make just to make sure there aren't any glaring mistakes.  Well, I better be off for now.