7/11/07 A Collection of Sacred Hymns for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 1845

Posted by Shule Shule
I've finished typing out A Collection of Sacred Hymns for the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints, 1845 in a txt file.  This is the one where there was no downloadable scanned image of the entire book (you could download the separate file for each page, but that'll take some time; now, you can even get a searchable text file for it).

Anyway, I'm excited: I should have finished this eons ago, but for some reason I began focusing on other things and didn't put the last few hours needed to finish it for quite a while (it didn't take long to type, overall).  This book has several songs not in the Manchester Hymnal.

Here's a link to the HymnWiki article for the hymnal.  You can download it from there:
HymnWiki article