Editing is offline

Shule
Administrator
The editing feature of HymnWiki is currently down due to some problems we've been having.

However, the file upload feature still works. I've been adding more sheet music for Swedish hymns. So check out the file archive in the meantime. We'll get articles up for these hymns when editing gets back online.

Re: Editing is offline

Shule
Administrator
Editing is now back online. The software is all updated. References work while logged out again. :)

I plan to put up articles for those Swedish hymns after a while, but not today since I'm pretty busy (although I'm sure I'll manage to at least upload some sheet music for one new song). Tomorrow looks better.