Hymns and Christmas Carols

jastreich
Hi,

  I've engraved some hymns and Christmas Carols that you may want to include in your Wiki.  I updated Amazing Grace, but some of them don't have pages yet.

Hymns: http://jastreich.com/hymns/
Christmas Carols: http://jastreich.com/christmas/

Most are arranged for an ensemble (Violin, Flute, Oboe and Clarinet).
I know the bottom of pages of the site say they are licensed as CC Share-Alike, but I've updated most of the pieces footers to release them back into Public Domain.

Re: Hymns and Christmas Carols

Shule
Administrator
Awesome. Thanks doing that. Those sound like some great arrangements. We could use a lot of those hymns and carols up.

The links you gave seem to be broken, but these seem to work:
http://jastreich.com/music/hymns/
http://jastreich.com/music/christmas/

I won't be getting to them right away, as I have some tasks to do outside the wiki, but don't let me forget. Feel free to put up any articles you want beforehand. Just use the code from some existing article as a model. If you have any questions, just ask.

Re: Hymns and Christmas Carols

jastreich
Oh, sorry about that, I had forgotten I'd moved some things around.

I hope to get moment or two to add a few to the Wiki, it might have to wait 'til the weekend (and that's if I'm lucky -- I have a 1month old at home).