Pledging Our All, by Inez Robinson Preece

Pledging Our All, by Inez Robinson Preece

Shule
Administrator
I've discovered a song printed in some editions of Deseret Sunday School Songs, 1909, as the last song (no. 296).  It seems, however, that the edition it was printed in was not 1909, seeing as Inez Robinson Preece was most likely lived from 1899 to 1985 (that would make her 10 years old when she wrote it, and due to the likelihood of that happening, I figure this must be a newer printing - one after 1909).

I need to find out whether this song is public domain - and, if it's not, who the copyright holder is, as I will wish to contact this person.

One, somewhat easier way to find out, would be to find out either the date of the first printing with this song in it, or the last date Deseret Sunday School Songs was published.  If it was published by 1923, then it must be public domain.  Anyone have any idea when the last printing was, or when the first printing with this song in was?

Well, let me know if you know whether this song is public domain or not.

Check out this link on BYU's 100 hour board for more information. (Note: the Inez mentioned through the link did die in 1985.)