I'm planning to notate the whole thing with Lilypond and put it up on HymnWiki as I go. I already have about 12 songs so far (but I haven't put them up, yet).

2 Comments

Shule Shule

Re: Relief Society Song Book

I'll likely add a single PDF of the entire thing, too.
Shule Shule

Re: Relief Society Song Book

This post was updated on .
The original PDF I found was missing a few songs. However, I've found another public domain copy that contains them. The printing appears to be exactly as in the 1923 version I have for the songs they have in common (the 1923 version does have some differing songs; the 1923 version was published in 1930, although the copyright is listed as 1923).

Oh, and as an update, I have added a few of the songsā€”but far from all I've engraved. I'll have to work on those some time soon.