Rhyming

Shule
Administrator
Anyway,
I notice that some (English speakers) seem appalled when they read a song or something and notice that something doesn't rhyme, but it only almost rhymes.  I don't mind such, myself, although I do try to rhyme in my own stuff these days (most of the time, in some fashion).  On the other hand, some people, I've noticed, don't like rhyming (though I'm not sure what they have to say about it in music).

So, for all those of you who don't like rhymes in poetry, do you still like them in music?
And,
for those of you who like rhyming in hymns/music, do you like it in normal poetry?

This post is directed toward hymns-style, but comments on other styles are welcome.