Swedish content; request

Posted by Shule Shule
Expect to see a lot more Swedish sheet music, midis and lyrics on HymnWiki in the days to come. You'll notice I've been adding a bit here and there recently.

Anyway, I'm not currently a fluent speaker of the Swedish languageā€”so, if you are, I could use your help. Some of the hymnals I'm engraving from don't have dashes between all the syllables. I want dashes in (and it's easier to engrave and to read that way). So, I still have to put in the dashes somewhere. This can be difficult when there are more than two consonants in a row, and in certain other situations. I've just been making my best guess as to dividing points. So, if you help me out, I would be grateful.